By Professor Katja Ziegler, Sir Robert Jennings Professor of International Law Professor Katja Ziegler explains the common question from recent reports about a Russian invasion in Ukraine on the Caspian Sea; When does a conflict become a war? “Is the conflict in Ukraine a war? This question has been raised in recent reports about a Russian […]
Posts by month
Popular tagsacademic debate arts funding broken britain climate change crime criminology debate economic happiness economics education English environment equality ethics Euro european finance Facebook football gender happiness index Health history human rights law Legacy of Leicester leicester exchanges Literary Leicester literature live events media Police politics Richard III security and risk security and terrorism social media society sociology sport Television The Social Science of the World in 100 objects university of leicester war well-being Women
- Building a Safe and Just World
- Exploring Human Identity and Inter-cultural Interactions
- Fighting Ill Health and Disease
- Live Event
- Protecting our World and Exploring the Universe
- Social Worlds in 100 Objects
- Understanding change in Culture, Society, Economics and Political Institutions
- Vincenzo Pacillo commented on The Law shouldn’t be telling us what we can and cannot wear: and that includes the burqa.
- Caroline Sägesser commented on The Law shouldn’t be telling us what we can and cannot wear: and that includes the burqa.
- Malcolm Whitmore commented on Changing the game for ‘elitist’ Britain
- Robert Garner commented on Changing the game for ‘elitist’ Britain
- Martin Coffey commented on Changing the game for ‘elitist’ Britain
Like us on facebook